- Introduce a Smart Card that works with multiple transit services.
- Create bus and schedules that make it clear to riders where the fare zones change, if you are going to work with a zone-based fare system.
- Make fare exceptions for people riding from a stop immediately on one side of a fare zone to a stop immediately after the fare zone change.
- Speed up bus loading by ending collecting cash fares on the buses; use Smart Cards or Transit Cards.
- Make it easier to purchase monthly or weekly fare cards at machines by using more intuitive menus and quick shortcuts to purchasing discounted fare cards.
- Create and promote purchase of quarterly, semi-annual and annual bus/rail passes